EIT’s mechanical assembly work initially consisted of adding small items such as brackets & panels to the printed circuit board assemblies we manufactured. Over time, our capabilties and resources grew to include complex mechanical builds. The new Leesburg facility, opened in October 2016, is large enough to support our electronics and mechanical assembly groups in one location. This new facility features temperature and humidity controls along with ANSI ESD 20.20 compliant floors.
Mechanical assembly is also available in both our Salem and Danville facilities.
EIT’s Box Build Assembly Services include:
- Sub-Level Product Assembly
- Product Assembly
- System Level Assembly
- Testing including ICT (In-Circuit Test), Functional, Final, Environmental and Burn-In
- Software Loading and Product Configuration
- Warehousing & Order Fulfillment & Traceability
- Packaging & Labeling including Bar Coding
- Aftermarket Service and Depot Repair of EIT Built Products