Nov. 24 2020 press release: Counterfeiting of EIT Instruments in China.
EIT's first UV measurement product was developed and sold in 1984.
Today, EIT's UV measurement solutions include instruments and sensors for UV LED & UV Broadband (arc, microwave, spot) sources.
EIT instruments are used in industrial UV curing applications including medical, printing, wood, aerospace, automotive, fiber optic, converting and electronics.
- EIT designs and manufactures in house high-quality, robust, and highly accurate industrial UV measurement instruments
- We have a wide selection of product choices for UV LED and UV broadband (arc, microwave, spot) sources
- EIT instruments allow communication between end users, formulators, UV source suppliers and equipment integrators
- EIT has an extensive worldwide distribution network that offers prompt technical support and sales
- Service is available from EIT or through one of our EIT Authorized Service Centers
- All EIT calibrated instruments are NIST traceable